- PIRATE NIGHT at the Roar Friday, July 18, 2014!
In conjunction with our traditional Friday Night Taste of the Races Party, we are
throwing the BIGGEST, BADDEST PIRATE PARTY ON THE DETROIT RIVER!
- Bring your best pirate costume (prizes!)
- Eye patches!
- Dance the night away!
- ATTENTION CLASS REUNIONS: We would love to host your class reunion! Consider your next reunion at our event! For more information, find more here.
- FREE SHUTTLE PARKING! $5 donation is requested for parking inside
Elizabeth Park. There is no cost to park at any of
the outside shuttle pickup locations. Click here for shuttle stops.
- Visit us on Facebook and receive all the latest updates!
- We need YOU! Volunteer for the PNC Roar on the River. Click here for more details and be a part of this amazing COMMUNITY event!
- Friday Night Party tickets are $25 each. Click here for details.
- Meet the RACERS HERE!
The Trenton Rotary Club prohibits large coolers*, bottles, pets, skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, or alcoholic beverages brought in by the public (can only be purchased) in the event area. Noncompliance may result in corrective action.
*Coolers subject to inspection.
ATTENTION MUSICIANS & MUSICAL ENTERTAINERS:
ALL musical entertainment, including bands and DJs are booked for the 2014 event.
We are not accepting any further submissions for this year. Thank you, and we appreciate your
interest and support for the PNC Bank Roar on the River.