SST 200 and SST 45 UIM/APBA World Championships
July 18-20, 2014
at Elizabeth Park, Trenton, Michigan
THANK YOU TO PNC BANK for being our Title Partner for the 2013 boat races. Thank you PNC for your dedication to this event, as well as to the community.
Join the fun and become a SPONSOR for the 2014 PNC Roar on the River. Sponsorships start at only $200. More information HERE.
Friend us on Facebook and get all the latest updates on the upcoming 2013 event!
Pirate Night at the Friday Taste of the Races
WHERE TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY
Tickets can be purchased at the locations listed here
Ticket admission gets you all-you-can-eat from the main tent restaurant participants and two drink tickets. Additional drinks (soft drinks, water, beer, wine, wine coolers) are also available.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
NOTE: 2014 Tickets are non-refundable, regardless of weather conditions.
Music Extravaganza Friday & Saturday
Musical acts have been booked and will be announced soon!
Weekend Highlights and Information:
- CLICK HERE for the 2013 Race results
Roar Photos 2013, available for purchase- Event photos
- PIRATE NIGHT at the Roar Friday, July 19, 2013!
In conjunction with our traditional Friday Night Taste of the Races Party, we are
throwing the BIGGEST, BADDEST PIRATE PARTY ON THE DETROIT RIVER!
- Bring your best pirate costume (prizes!)
- Eye patches!
- Dance the night away!
- ATTENTION CLASS REUNIONS: We would love to host your class reunion! Consider your next reunion at our event! For more information, find more here.
- FREE SHUTTLE PARKING! $5 donation is requested for parking inside
Elizabeth Park. There is no cost to park at any of
the outside shuttle pickup locations. Click here for shuttle stops.
- Visit us on Facebook and receive all the latest updates!
- We need YOU! Volunteer for the PNC Roar on the River. Click here for more details and be a part of this amazing COMMUNITY event!
- Friday Night Party tickets are $30 each if you purchase ten tickets in advance ($300 lump sum). $35 advance, $40 at the gate. Click here for details.
- Meet the RACERS HERE!
The Trenton Rotary Club prohibits large coolers*, bottles, pets, skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, or alcoholic beverages brought in by the public (can only be purchased) in the event area. Noncompliance may result in corrective action.
*Coolers subject to inspection.
ATTENTION MUSICIANS & MUSICAL ENTERTAINERS:
ALL musical entertainment, including bands and DJs are booked for the 2013 event.
We are not accepting any further submissions for this year. Thank you, and we appreciate your
interest and support for the PNC Roar on the River.